The DTT AR Showcase app has been developed to inspire and inform potential clients of DTT about the possibilities of Augmented Reality.
The possibilities of Augmented Reality
The DTT AR Showcase app contains five interactive examples that demonstrate how Augmented Reality technology can be put to use in an application. The user can use the DTT AR Showcase app to:
- Explore a virtual room in AR with the Portal function. The Portal function creates a door in AR which leads to the bedroom of Vincent Van Gogh. Afterwards, the the user is able to walk through the room and explore various objects.
- Make drawings in their surroundings with the Line Drawer. These drawings can even be seen from a distance up to 100 meter.
- Scale, rotate and place 3D models in their surroundings with the Object Placer.
- Capture a moment as a picture in the sky and create a gallery of pictures in their environment with the AR Screenshot function.
- Change the environment with the Plane Texture Picker. The Plane texture Picker visualises feature points that are being found by the camera into a particle system.
DTT has a lot more in store for the DTT AR Showcase app and the app will be updated in the future with more demos. Are you curious about the possibilities of Augmented Reality? Then download the DTT AR Showcase app now on iOS or Android.