The job application process at DTT
1. How do I apply for a job at DTT?
We are happy that you have shown interest in working at DTT! Did you find a vacancy that matches your profile and competences? Then you can apply by clicking on the ‘Apply Now’ button. We kindly ask you to complete the application form and we will soon get back to you.
2. Who can apply for a position at DTT?
At DTT, we embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to apply for our job openings, no matter who you are or what your background is.
3. Where do I find available positions?
You can find all job postings on our website.
4. What is the application process at DTT like?
Step 1: Apply
When you have found a vacancy that matched your profile and competences, you can apply by clicking on the ‘Apply Now’ Button. HR will follow up on your application within three working days.
Step 2: Let’s Meet!
We really like to meet and get to know you. We will arrange a 30-minute (video)call with HR and tell you some more about working at DTT and will take the time to answer all your questions.
Step 3: The test
At DTT we want to give every candidate an opportunity to work at DTT, no matter what your background is. You will be a part of a professional team. Therefore, we kindly ask you to make a test, which is specially designed for the vacancy you are applying for.
This test gives us insight in your capabilities and at the same time, it gives you some insight into what you can expect when working at DTT. Based on this test we can safely determine whether you and DTT are a good match, so that we are all assured that you will enjoy working at DTT and that you have the basic knowledge needed to start off this internship. You can find further information about the test in the attachment.
Step 4: The results
There are three options of procedure after you made the test:
- Did you successfully pass the test? Then we will invite you for a meeting in which we elaborate on your test result, your skills and your knowledge. If this interview goes well, there is a fair chance that you will be starting at DTT soon after.
- The test results are promising, but not yet at the starting level? We will ask you to incorporate feedback of one of our professionals. When you have incorporated the feedback, we will re-evaluate and see how you picked up the feedback.
- The test results are not on the level needed to be able to work along with our DTT-projects. Unfortunately, the application process will end here. We will provide you with professional feedback so you can really learn from this experience.
5. Can I apply a second time at DTT?
At DTT we believe that people learn and grow every day. You can apply a second time, but we ask to wait a year to gain more additional experience or knowledge before reapplying.
Your future workstation
6. What is working at DTT like?
We work passionately on the perfect mixture of technology, strategy, and creativity. DTT has been developing apps, web solutions and games since 2010. DTT offers challenging work, and if you prove that you take your work seriously, you will receive great responsibilities.
We have a young and international team all specialised in their own field. We have an open feedback culture within our team, so we can grow together as professionals. On Friday, the beer fridge is opened from 17:00 and we always order pizza or fries. Once every 3 or 4 months we have a ‘DTT Team Social’ planned, during which we go to a restaurant, have a night out together or another social activity.
7. What are the usual working hours at DTT?
We have flexible working hours as well as a flexible policy for the breaks. We work from Monday until Friday, 8 hours a day.
You can start your day at the time you prefer between 8:00 and 9:30. We finish our day between 17:00 and 18:30 depending on how late you started. You can have your one-hour break between 12:00 and 17:00. On Wednesdays we make an exception to this, which enables you to take a half hour break.
8. How does DTT make sure to follow the guidelines from the RIVM concerning COVID-19?
We follow the guidelines from the RIVM by:
- Keeping 1,5 meters distance between workspaces
- Extra cleaning moments
- Restricted amount of people at the office
- Working from home as much as possible.
Internship or Traineeship
9. What is the difference between an internship or traineeship?
Besides the duration (look at the next question for specifics), there is significant difference between an internship and traineeship. An internship is focused on a student that wants to gain experience in the professional working environment. Trainees are most likely to have been graduated, but want to gain more experience to become a ‘junior’ professional.
10. What is the duration of an internship or traineeship?
At DTT we find it very important to give sufficient guidance to our interns and trainees. To be able to do that, we think it is important an internship lasts for at least 5 months. A traineeship at DTT takes a minimum of 6 months, to a maximum of 12 months.
11. What is an internship/traineeship like at DTT?
Interns and trainees play an important role within DTT. As an intern, you will get the chance to prove yourself. There is a lot of challenging work and if you show that you take your job seriously, you can get a nice position in the company. You can also take a look at all the stories of the interns and trainees that worked at DTT.
12. What is the salary of an intern or trainee at DTT?
Regarding the internships, the height of the (competitive) compensation is determined in consultation, important in this situation is the productivity level and experience of the candidate. This can be further determined amongst others via a test or the interview after the test.
Regarding traineeships, the compensations vary from a cost compensation up to a ‘starter salary’. The height of the compensation is determined in consultation, important in this situation is the productivity level and experience of the candidate. This can be further determined amongst others via a test or interview.
Besides that, DTT offers other advantages like free snacks and fruit every day, a cool office in city centre, team social events and every Friday we have drinks with pizza or fries.
13. Can I get an employment position after my internship/traineeship?
An internship or traineeship at DTT is a strong start for an ambitious career, as you will work for famous international and domestic companies. The majority of people who currently work at DTT, started their career as interns or trainees. Every year many interns and trainees get a part-time job (in addition to the study) or a full-time job at DTT.
14. I would like to do my graduation internship at DTT, is that possible?
Yes sure! This is possible! Many interns at DTT write their thesis while getting to know the mandatory skills to start off their professional career after graduation.
15. I still have some questions that I need answers to. How can I get in touch?
You can always send questions related to the recruitment process to email@example.com.